DRUM TO THE BEAT! Drum/Rhythm Circle programs are perfect for many different Educational communities including:
- Schools: Primary, Middle and High
- Day Cares
DRUM CIRCLE POSSIBILITIES
All programs are flexible and can be organized to create an event that fits the needs of your particular community. Drum To The Beat can work with any group size from 4 to 400.
Drum and Rhythm Circles for K-12 Educational Environments
- Single Drum/Rhythm Circle Event for: Back To School Family Socials or single, multiple grades level or whole schools!
- Residencies: integrate Rhythm with Language Arts, Math and Science, History and Culture through State Curricular Requirements. Each Residency can be from 1 Day up to Two Weeks. At the end of each residency there is the Family Night Drum Circle.
- Teacher Training and Workshops: Take new and exciting skills and activities back to your classroom environment!
- Conflict Resolution and Community Development Workshops: Explores the use of drumming as a tool for conflict resolution and community development.
Visit our Facebook page for recent photos of drumming events. Click on “ALBUMS” to view photos by subject: “Birthday Party” “Business” “Community” “Corporate” “Library” “Schools”